Smart Start Child Care is an easy-to-use platform that connects Early Learning Substitute Educators to temporary jobs in local child care programs all from a mobile device or computer.
Substitute positions are posted to the platform and you get notified via email and text message. With one click from a phone or computer, you can apply for substitute positions. Childcare programs then review your profile and you receive a text alert when you are hired.
Smart Start Child Care offers:
- Flexibility to choose the positions that work for you;
- Reliable pay or extra income ($17/hour);
- The opportunity to gain experience in childcare programs before accepting a full-time position;
- Relationship building within the child care industry;
- The ability to do the work you love in a way that works best for you.
Smart Start Child Care is easy, fast, and efficient because we know child care matters. If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org.